Milwaukee 6 Piece 1/4" Hex Drive Impact Rated HSS Drill Bit Set.
Features on the item:
Drill bits can be used in both impact drivers and drill drivers.
High quality high speed steel ground from solid.
Split point DIN 1412 C. Point angle: 135°.
Thunderweb flute design. Reception: 1/4" Hex (DIN 3126 - E 6.3).
Black oxide. Right hand cutting edge.
Suitable for drilling in steel, cast iron, alloyed and non-alloyed material up to 900 N/mm² and wood / plastics.
Thunderweb parabolic shaped web is characterised by larger web cross section for extra strength.
Accepts higher feed pressure and torque for longer lifetime.
Thunderweb flute is an open flute with flatter twist angle for smaller chippings, ideal for drilling harder steels ie. stainless steel.
Ejects hot chips rapidly, dissepates heat better increasing lifetime.
Set Includes Sizes:
Diameter: 3mm x Overall Length: 70mm x Flute Length: 23mm
Diameter: 4mm x Overall Length: 80mm x Flute Length:32mm
Diameter: 5mm x Overall Length: 90mm x Flute Length:29mm
Diameter: 6mm x Overall Length: 93mm x Flute Length:32mm
Diameter: 7mm x Overall Length: 96mm x Flute Length:35mm
Diameter: 8mm x Overall Length: 96mm x Flute Length:35mm
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)