Milwaukee HD18CS-402C 18 Volt Circular Saw With Blade 2 x 4AMH Battery Charger
The Milwaukee HD18CS M18 Heavy Duty Circular Saw for wood and plastic has a powerful 3500 rpm motor that is capable of easily cutting most timber construction materials. It houses magnesium upper and lower guards which provides best in its class durability for impact resistance. it has a ergonomic soft grip handle which provides comfort and balance for superior control. it has a large 50° degree bevel facility and excellent visability of the cutting line. For added safety the HD18 CS also has a electronic motor brake which enables the saw blade to stop within seconds.
- Milwaukee® powerful 3500 rpm motor easily cuts most timber construction materials
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Large 50° bevel facility
- Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best in class durability for impact resistance
- Excellent visibility of cutting line
- Electronic motor brake, saw blade stops within seconds
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- Supplied with 24 tooth saw blade, parallel guide, dust port and allen key
- 2 x 4AMH Red Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x M1218C multi voltage charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)