Milwaukee high performance sub compact screw driver measures 175 mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces.
- REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- 1/4" Hex chuck for quick easy one handed bit change.
- Optimised handle for better control and improved grip.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries.
- Category: Cordless
- Max drilling steel (mm): 10
- Max. drilling wood (mm): 22
- Max. torque (Nm): 30
- No load speed gear 1 (rpm): 0 - 400
- No load speed gear 2 (rpm): 0 - 1500
- Sound power level [dB[A]]: 96
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 85
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Supplied in: Kitbox
- Vibration drilling into Metal [m|s²]: 1.5
- Vibration drilling into metal uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
- Vibration screw driving [m|s²]: 0.4
- Vibration screw driving uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
- Voltage (V): 12
- Weight with battery pack (kg): 1.0
- Wood screws to (mm): 6
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)