Milwaukee® high performance compact one handed use hack saw, measuring only 280 mm in length, making it ideal for working within confined spaces, REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
Milwaukee® patented FIXTEC clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change. Low vibration at 10.5 m/s² Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions.
REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries.
- The C12HZ compact hack saw is portable and highly productive whilst remaining compact and lightweight.
- Ideal for cutting in confined spaces whilst maintaining a high performance.
- Milwaukee high performance compact hack saw measuring only 280mm in length makes it ideal for working within confined spaces
- Milwaukee patented fixtec clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change
- 13 mm stroke length 3000 spm for greater control and versatility in confined spaces
- Compact and light weight for one handed use
- Built in led light illuminates the work surface
- Fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge state
- 2 x M12 2Amh Batteries
- 1 x C12C Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)