Milwaukee C12MT-152C M12 12volt Compact Cordless Multi Tool 2 x 1.5AMH Batteries Charger
The Milwaukee C12MT M12 Cordless Multi-tool is one of the most versatile & professional jobsite tools. If you are a remodeler, flooring contractor, maintenance repair technician or a electrician that tackle awkward applications on jobsites the then this is the must have tool for you.
- The M12 multi-tool runs 5,000 to 20,000 opm and allows the user to match the speed to the application
- The lightweight 12v oscillating tool has the versatility to perform a variety of applications: flush or plunge cuts, removing grout or grinding thinnest, sanding or scraping. It allows quick completion of professional applications into materials such as wood, metal & plastic
- This tool is compatible with the Milwaukee M12 red lithium ion range of batteries
- The new Milwaukee M12 red lithium battery provide additional run time for the user and has a on board fuel gauge so that you are aware at all times how much run time you have left and is a fraction of the size of the older style nicad/nimh batteries
- The universal adaptor (included in each kit) allows the M12 multi-tool to be compatible with most competitive accessories on the market today
- This tool comes complete with, adaptor, 1 x plunge cut blade osc 112, 1 x sanding sheet backing pad, 1 x hex wrench and 16 x sanding sheets (4 of each grit 60,80,120 & 240)
- Oscillating angle lft/right: 1.5°/ 1.5°
- Deltasander no load oscillation frequency: 5000-2000 min
- Weight: 1.0kg
- 2 x 1.5Amh Batteries
- 1 x C12C Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)