The HD18 AG M18 Cordless Red lithium ion 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor,it delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. It is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch and multi-position side handle are designed for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- Milwaukee®’s high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst (optimising) maximising the power to weight ratio
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Full metal gear case delivers heavy duty durability
- Reduced height of gear box and slim girth design deliver optimum ergonomics
- Non lockable switch for best user protection and preventing automatic start up
- Burst resistant and tool-free safety guard for best user protection and fast adjustment
- Multi position side handle for ease of use
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- 2 x 5amh Red Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x M1218C multi voltage charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)