New brushed 12V drill driver from Milwaukee. This machine replaces and upgrades the older C12DD unit.
The Milwaukee high performance sub compact drill driver measures 187mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces. The redlink overload protection electronics in the tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability. Comes with a 10mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention, an optimised handle for better control and improved grip, and individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
An on board fuel gauge and led light adds use convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions, and the redlithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20 degrees celsius than other lithium-ion technologies.
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries.
- Charger Supplied: N/a
- No Load Speed Gear 1 (rpm): 0 - 400
- No Load Speed Gear 2 (rpm): 0 - 1500
- Chuck Capacity: 10mm
- Max. Drilling Wood: 22mm
- Max. Drilling Steel: 10mm
- Max. Drilling Masonry: 10mm
- Max. Torque: 30
- 2 x M12 4amh Batteries
- 1 x C12C Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)