MILWAUKEE M12BS 12V BANDSAW BODY ONLY
M12™ Band Saw provides one-handed power and portability to electricians, maintenance professionals, and other users cutting small diameter materials.
The bandsaw cuts a multitude of materials including steel, stainless steel, copper, plastic and aluminium. It is cold cutting, ensuring that it is spark and burr free. The fully enclosed guard system protects the user from blade contact, whilst still ensuring quick and easy blade changes.
The M12 BS has a balanced handle design combined with 8 large ball-bearing blade supports to provide a high quality, clean cut.
REDLINK™ overload protection in both the tool and battery pack delivers excellent system durability.
A fuel gauge displays the remaining battery charge status, whilst the built-in LED light illuminates the work surface.
Blade length (mm) - 687
Max. cutting capacity (mm) - 41 x 41
No load speed (rpm) - 0 - 85
Sound power level [dB[A]] - 85
Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]] - 3
Sound pressure level (dB(A)) - 74
Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]] - 3
Vibration level [m|s²] - <2.5
Vibration uncertainty [m|s²] - 1.5
Voltage (V) - 12
Weight (kg) - 2.8
Supplied with a 18 TPI blade.
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)