Accepts up to 4 M12™ Battery Packs
Less Swapping, More Charging. The M12™ 4 bay charger reduces the amount of time spent changing out batteries, increasing productivity on the jobsite. Its slim design makes it the perfect solution for a bench top, as well as storage and transportation of packs on and off the jobsite. Featuring REDLINK™ Intelligence, it communicates directly with the battery to monitor battery voltage, temperature, and charge status to optimize the performance and extend the life of the pack. The charger offers a compact design, integrated hang holes for vertical mounting, and a skip button to select a desired battery.
Features and Benefits:
Charges up to 4 batteries sequentially
By-pass mode to select the battery bay that gets charged first
Integrated hang holes for vertical mounting
Survivies fully loaded fails
Saves important outlet space on the job
Each port has its own set of LED's to indicate charge status
For Battery Type - Li-Ion
Charge Sequence - first in, first chargedSystem - M12
Charging time (per battery):
40 min 2.0 Ah
80 min 4.0 Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)