Milwaukee M12CD M12 Fuel 12v Brushless Compact Screwdriver Drill 2 Speed
The 12v fuel cordless screwdriver is fitted with a 1/4 hex shank end and delivers more power and longer runtime per charge thanks to its enhanced electronics
The brushless motor gives it 25% more power and 10 times longer life. The batteries will last twice as long and can be used in temperatures of -18c.
POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque up to 725lbs to complete the toughest of applications. It out performs all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components.
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. Also features an on board fuel gauge to help monitor the charge. - BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The most advanced system in cordless electronics.
Optimized design gives superior speed for greater productivity on the jobsite and its compact size allows users to work in tight spaces
Built-in LED worklight illuminates work surfaces in dark work areas.
- Battery type - Li-ion
- Category - Cordless
- Max drilling steel (mm) - 10
- Max. drilling wood (mm) - 25
- Max. torque (Nm) - 37
- No load speed gear 1 (rpm) - 0 - 450
- No load speed gear 2 (rpm) - 0 - 1700
- Sound power level [dB[A]] - 85
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]] - 3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) - 74
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]] - 3
- Supplied in - Kitbox
- Vibration drilling into Metal [m|s²] - 1.27
- Vibration drilling into metal uncertainty [m|s²] - 1.5
- Vibration screw driving [m|s²] - 1.27
- Vibration screw driving uncertainty [m|s²] - 1.5
- Voltage (V) - 12
- Weight with battery pack (kg) - 1.2
- Wood screws to (mm) - 8
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)