This unique Milwaukee kit contains the M12CPD-0 Combi Percussion Drill, M12CH-0 SDS+ Drill, 2 x M12B6 Batteries and Hard Case
Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 10x longer motor life, up to 2x more power and up to 2x more run time. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load. REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
Features and Benefits
- Powerstate motor.
- Redlink plus intelligence system.
- Led job light.
- On board fuel gauge.
- Can be used with all M12 batteries.
- Can be used for 8 hours in a day
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- Optimised hammer drilling up to 6 - 10 mm (max 13 mm)
M12CPD M12 fuel compact 2 speed percussion drill
Chuck capacity: 13mm
Max drilling: 13mm in steel and masonry
Max drilling: 25mm in wood
Max percussion rate: 25500 bpm
Max torque: 44Nm
No load speed gear 1 (rpm) 0-450
No load speed gear 2 (rpm) 0-1700
M12CH M12 Fuel Compact SDS Hammer Drill
1.1J impact energy
0 - 6575 bpm full load hammer action
Max drilling: 10mm in steel
Max drilling: 13mm in wood and concrete
0 - 900 rpm no load speed
Exceptionally low vibration value 4.4 m/s²
- 1 x - M12CH - M12 FUEL SDS+ hammer
- 1 x - M12CPD - M12 FUEL percussion drill
- 2 x - M12B6 - M12 6.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries
- 1 x - C12C - M12 charger
- 1 x - Dynacase
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)