Milwaukee M12CPP2C-422C Fuel Twin Pack 12v 1 x 4.0Ah/1 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion
1 x M12 CPD FUEL™ Percussion Drill is a 2-Speed, 3 mode, compact combi hammer drill with POWERSTATE™ brushless motor and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. Has a bright LED light for workspace illumination.
No Load Speed: 0-450/0-1,700/Min.
Impacts Per Min: 25,550/Min.
Max torque: 44Nm, 18 settings.
Capacity: Wood: 25mm, Steel: 13mm, Masonry: 13mm.
1 x M12 CID FUEL™ Impact Driver with 2 modes: Mode 1 (0-1,200/Min, 19Nm torque) ideal for precision work, Mode 2 (0-2,650/Min, 135Nm torque) delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications. With LED light and POWERSTATE™ brushless motor.
Bit Holder: 6.35 (1/4in).
No Load Speed: 0-1,200/0-2,650/Min.
Impacts Per Min: 2,700 / 3,550/Min.
Max Torque: 19 / 135 Nm.
1 x C12C Li-Ion Charger has temperature protection electronics to optimise the charging rate in extreme temperatures to extend battery life. Its encapsulated circuit board protects the electronics from dust, moisture and impact. The charger features progressive charge indication: battery LED's light up incrementally to give feedback on current charge level of battery pack.
Supplied with: 1 x 4.0Ah Li-Ion Battery, 1 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion Battery, 1 x Thunderbolt Sleeve and 1 x Kitbox.
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)