At only 10-3/4" long and 1.9 lbs, this lightweight tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics and maintenance & repair professionals desiring maximum performance, portability and productivity.
The compact 3/4" low profile head design allows users to work in the tightest of spaces or engine bays.
The M12™ Cordless Ratchet utilizes a powerful 12V motor to produce up to 30 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet with freedom from the air hose.
The variable speed metal trigger and re-inforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application.
The M12 IR delivers best in class power, speed, and durability in an extremely compact form, maximizing productivity for the end user.
Compact Low-Profile Head Design:
Powerful 12V Motor: Delivers up to 30 ft-lbs of torque
Superior Fastening Speed: 250 RPM
Variable Speed Metal Trigger: Greater control and durability
On Board Fuel Gauge: Displays remaining run-time
Built-in LED Light: Illuminates work area and tight dark spaces
Re-inforced steel housing for added durability and strong cranking forces
M12™ 3/8" Ratchet
1 x M12 RED LITHIUM™ Battery
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)