High performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility.
Low vibration value.
Optimised hammer drilling from 4 to 10 mm, max diameter 16 mm.
Forward & reverse switch for added versatility in fastening applications.
43 mm neck size - compatible with the Ml2 DE dust extractor.
Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
Brightest LED workspace illumination.
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
• Battery type : Li-ion
• Blow energy [EPTA][J] : 1.2
• Max drilling steel (mm) : 10
• Max. drilling concrete (mm) : 16
• Max. drilling wood (mm) : 16
• Max. percussion rate (bpm) : 7000
• No load speed (rpm) : 0 - 1300
• Sound power level [dB[A]] : 98.9
• Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]] : 3
• Sound pressure level (dB(A)) : 87.9
• Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]] : 3
• Vibration drilling (m/s²) : 10.3
• Vibration drilling into concrete [m|s²] : 10.3
• Vibration drilling into concrete uncertainty [m|s²] : 1.5
• Voltage (V) : 18
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)