The new Milwaukee compact brushless range are the most compact units in their class.
The brushless motors offer up to 50% more efficiency and up to 2x longer life.
REDLINKTM overload protection electronics in the tools and battery packs deliver best in class system durability.
Heavy duty all-metal gearboxes and gears for superior durability.
On board fuel gauges and LED lights for the brightest workspace illumination.
- Most compact percussion drill in its class, measuring only 187 mm in length.
- Brushless motor up to 50% more efficent and up to 2x longer life.
- 60 Nm of torque, best power to size ratio.
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- All-metal gear case and 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
- Optimized speed for faster drilling & fastening (0 - 450 / 0 - 1800 rpm).
- On board fuel gauge and LED light.
- 3 stage mode selector allows the user to switch between "rotary", "screw drive" and "percussion" modes quickly and easily.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries..
- 2 x 4amh Batteries
- 1 x M1218C Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)