MILWAUKEE M18BMT-402 M18 18V COMPACT MULTI TOOL 2 x 4AMH BATTERIES + CHARGER
- The Milwaukee M18BMT 18v multi tool is supplied without the batteries or charger. It can be used with any of the Milwaukee M18 batteries.
- The multi tool features the Fixtec tool free blade change, Led work light, Universal adaptor is included. This Milwaukee multi tool is suitable for use with other manufacturers accessories.
- Up to 50% faster and versatile cordless solution for cutting and removal applications with corded performance
- REDLINK overload protection and constant speed electronics in tool deliver best in class durability and performance
- 12 variable speed settings from 12,000 - 18,000 orbits per minute and 3.4° oscillation movement allows quick completion of professional applications into materials such as metal, wood and plastic
- Productivity enhancing FIXTEC tool free blade change with universal blade change adaptor included to accept all competitor blades
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Unique cutting depth stop adaptor to prevent over-cutting in material
- Unique dust extraction kit to keep the work space dust-free when connected to an AC or DC extraction system
- Brightest LED workspace illumination
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 79.8
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Sound power level [dB[A]]: 90.8
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Vibration sanding (m/s²): 3.6
- Vibration sanding uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
- Vibration cutting wood [m|s²]: 12.3
- Vibration cutting wood uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
- No load speed (rpm): 12,000 - 18,000
- Voltage (V): 18
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Oscillation angle left/ right (°): 1.7
- Comes with 2 x 4amh Battery
- 1 x Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)