MILWAUKEE M18BPP2I-402 18V BRUSHED TWIN PACK 2 X 4.0AH LI-ION BATTERIES + CHARGER
M18BPD Combi Hammer Drill
- Compact percussion drill measuring only 198 mm in length, making it ideal for working in confined spaces
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- Milwaukee®'s high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Full metal gear box delivers maximum performance and long life
- 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention
- 18 stage torque adjustment for maximum flexibility
- 3 stage mode selector allows the user to switch between rotary, screw drive and percussion modes quickly and easily
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- On board fuel gauge and LED light
M18BID Impact Driver
- Milwaukee high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
- REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- Heavy duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque.
- Hex drive with click lock for single hand loading of bit.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light.
- Flexible battery system
- 2 x 4AMH Batteries
- 1 x C12C Charger
- M18BPD Combi Hammer Drill
- Sound pressure level: 84.7dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3 dB[A]
- Sound power level: 95.7 dB[A]
- Sound power level uncertainty: 3dB[A]
- Vibration screw driving: 0.66 m|s²
- Vibration screw driving uncertainty: 1.5 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into Metal: 0.95 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into metal uncertainty: 1.5 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into concrete: 13 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into concrete uncertainty: 1.5 m|s²
- No load speed gear 1: 0 - 450 rpm
- No load speed gear 2: 0 - 1800 rpm
- Max. torque: 60 Nm
- Max. percussion rate: 0 - 28,800 bpm
- Wood screws to: 7 mm
- Max drilling steel: 13mm
- Max. drilling wood: 38mm
- Max. drilling masonry: 16mm
- Chuck capacity: 13mm
M18BID Impact Driver
- No load speed: 0 - 2000 / 0 - 2750 rpm
- Impact rate: 0-2450 / 0 - 3450 ipm
- Tool reception: 1/4" Hex
- Max torque: 80 Nm
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)