The M18CHIWP12 high torque Impact Wrench boasts high pneumatic fastening performance - up to 813 Nm max. fastening torque and up to 1354 Nm nut-busting torque. The Milwaukee Drive Control allows the user to shift into two different speed and torque settings to maximize application versatility.
This 18V Heavy duty Impact Wrench features the Milwaukee designed and built brushless Powerstate motor for longer motor life and more power.
- Redlink Plus intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- Red Lithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 2.5x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- ½″ square detent pin
- On board fuel gauge and LED light
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 94.4
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Sound power level [dB[A]]: 105.4
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]]: 3
- Vibration screw driving [m|s²]: 11.08
- Vibration screw driving uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
- No load speed (rpm): 0 - 1200 / 0 - 1700
- Voltage (V): 18
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Impact rate (ipm): 0 - 1700 / 0 - 2300
- Charger: 80 min
- Weight with battery pack (kg): 3.2
- Max. fastening torque [Nm]: 474 / 813
- Nut_busting torque [Nm]: 1354
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)