Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor to deliver the ultimate mobility in car polishing.
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2.5x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
World´s first cordless polisher with 8 position variable speed selection ranging from 360 - 2200 RPM.
Unmatched run timeto polish one full size car per battery charge*.
Constant speed electronics with soft start for smooth start up.
Maximum polishing accessory diameter of 180 mm.
Removable dust screen to prevent debris ingress, prolonging motor life.
Rubber overmold gear case for increased comfort, especially when working with thetool vertically.
Lock-on function provides more comfortable use when polishing for longer periods.
3 position bale handle for improved tool control.
Line-lock-out function to prevent automatic start up after battery change.
*on moderate to good paint, light scratches.
- No load speed : 360 - 2,200 rpm
- Voltage : 18 volt
- Battery pack capacity : n/a
- Battery type : Li-ion
- Supplied in : n/a
- Charger supplied : n/a
- No. of batteries supplied : 0
- Spindle size : M14
- Variable speed : Yes
- Weight (with battery pack) : n/a
- Line lock out function : Yes
- Disc diameter : 180 mm
- Soft start function : Yes
M18FAP180 Fuel Polisher
2 x M18B9 Batteries
1 x M1218C Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)