MILWAUKEE M18FBL-901 M18 FUEL BLOWER 1 x 9AMH BATTERY + CHARGER
The M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 4.6m, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 0.4kg lighter than the previous model. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLITHIUM-ION™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0Ah Battery deliver 12.7m3/min and 193 KMH output.
The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimised for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue.
Ergonomic inline design clears debris and dirt in tight spaces
Up to 12.74 m³/min of air volume at 193 km/h to clear debris
The Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™batteries
Variable trigger and speed lock for full power control
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
Comes with 1 x 9amh Battery
1 x Charger
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)