MILWAUKEE M18FIWF38-0 FUEL 2 18V 3/8 INCH IMPACT WRENCH BODY ONLY UNIT
Milwaukee M18FIWF38-0 Fuel 3/8 inch Impact Wrench Bare Unit
The Milwaukee M18 FIWF38 Fuel™ 3/8in Friction Ring Impact Wrench offers 4 modes of operation thanks to it's unique Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™, which allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
The 4 modes are:
-Mode 1: For precision work.
-Mode 2: Helps prevent damage to fasteners and material.
-Mode 3: Delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications.
-Mode 4: Intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second automatically shutting the tool down, reducing overdriving and damaging materials.
Mode 4: No Load Speed: 0-2,000/min, Impact Rate: 0-2,600, Torque: 0-120Nm.
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load. Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
It is fitted with a powerful Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor with an on board fuel gauge and an LED work light.
M18FIWF38-0 impact wrench specification
- Bit Holder: 3/8in Friction Ring.
- No Load Speed: 0-1,700/0-2,000/0-2,500/min.
- Impact Rate: 0-2,400/0-2,600/0-3,100/bpm.
- Torque: 40/120/300Nm.
Milwaukee Kit includes
- M18FIWF38 3/8" Impact Wrench with a Frition Ring
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)