1 x 18 Volt M18 FPD Fuel™ Percussion Drill is fitted with a Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 10x longer motor life and up to 60% more torque. It has a compact design with a built in battery fuel gauge, that displays the remaining charge.
- No Load Speed: 0-550/0-2,000/min.
- Impact Rate: 0-32,000/bpm.
- Capacity: Steel: 16mm, Wood: 65mm.
- Length: 197mm.
1 x 18 Volt M18 FID Fuel™ Impact Driver offers 4 unique modes of operation, with each suited to a particular function. Mode 4 offers a Controlled Start 0-3,000, Controlled Finish: 750/min. It achieves these thanks to Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™, which allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
- No Load Speed: 0-850/0-2,100/0-3,000.
- Impact Rate: 0-1,800/0-2,900/0-3,700.
- Torque: 26/80/203Nm.
1 x 12-18 Volt M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger that is up to 40% faster, reducing downtime and maximising productivity. The charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, providing an upgrade for both systems. Featuring REDLINK™ Intelligence, it communicates directly with the battery to monitor cell voltage, temperature, and charge status to optimise the performance and extend the life of the pack. As an added level of communication, the charger indicates when the battery reaches an 80% charge, providing confidence that a substantial amount of work can be completed without waiting for a full charge.
Supplied with 2 x 5.0Ah REDLITHIUM-ION™ Batteries and a Kitbox.
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)