Milwaukee M18FPP2A2-502X Fuel M18FPD2 & M18FID2 Impact Driver 2 x 5.0Ah
The M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit has the highest performing Hammer Drill and Impact Driver in the industry. The kit includes the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill (2804-20) that delivers Up to 60% More Power, Up To 1.5” Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load.
At 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 17.5cm in length, it has the power for demanding applications and ability to access tight spaces. The kit also includes the M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2853-20) which is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class.
At 2,000 in-lbs of torque and 4.59" in length, it increases user productivity for demanding fasteners and gives users more access in tight spaces.
Both tools feature the most advanced technology available; a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 17.5cm in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Battery System - M18
- Voltage - 18V
- Length - 17.5cm
- RPM - 0-550/ 0-2,000
- Peak Torque - 1200 in-lbs
- BPM - 32,000
- Number of Clutch Settings - 14
- Chuck Type - 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting
- Weight - 1.5kg (Tool Only)
- Power Source - Cordless
- 2 X Extended Capacity 5.0Ah Batteries
- 1 X M1218 Charger
- 1 X Carry Case
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)