Milwaukee M18FSGC-202X M18 FUEL Screw Gun with Collated Attachment 2 X 2AMH BATTERY CHARGER
Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 10x longer motor life and up to 60% more power.
Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
Brightest LED workspace illumination.
All metal reversible belt clip to hang your tool quickly and easily.
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
AUTO-START™ technology: When activated the power only engages when the screw gun is pushed into the material during application, delivering unmatched run time.
Quick release 1/4" Hex chuck allows for easy bit change.
Fine adjustment nose cone for setting desired countersink levels in single screw applications.
Removable collated attachment allows the user to use the gun as a stand alone screwdriver or a collated screw gun.
Intuitive design of collated attachment to allow for easy cleaning of drywall dust.
Reinforced collated attachment to protect against dropping of tool.
2 x 2amh Batteries
1 x Charger
1 x Hard Case
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)