The light can be used in rough working conditions as the reinforced leg design with 3 different leg deployment options, high durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens and aluminium cam design (which protects the light) ensures maximum durability and protection in rough working conditions. The light can be collapsed to only 55cm for ease of transporting and storage. The height can also be adjusted to minimize shadows from 0.5m to 1.65m.
Optimise brightness and run time by adjusting the light output from 0 - 5400 Lumens.
ONE-KEY™ technology enables advanced light customisation and to control the light remotely from up to 30 m.
IP67 allows use in all weather conditions (heavy rain, snow, dusty environments).
Reinforced leg design with 3 different leg deployment options for best durability and stability.
Highly durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens and all aluminium cam design to protect the light from rough working conditions.
Battery compatibility: All Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
IP protection class IP67
Max. light output High/Medium/Low/Strobe (Lumens): 5400/3000/1550/-
No. of batteries supplied 0
Voltage (DC) (V) 18
Voltage (V) 18
Weight with battery pack (kg) 9.1
x1 Remote Area Light (Body only, batteries and charger not included)
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)