Milwaukee OSD 2 Offset Right Angle 90 Degree Screwdriver Attachment 4932352320
The industrial quality Milwaukee OSD2 screwdriver / drill angle attachment is the ideal solution for use in restricted areas. This can be used with all cordless drills for both screwing and drilling applications.
1 - ¼" Hex bit reception
Bit locking mechanism
90° angle to shaft
Accepts standard 25mm and ball end reception screwdriving and drill bits
2 - 100% Quality German metal gears and housing
Precision metal bevel gears made from specially hardened steel for smooth running and the best power transfer
Excellent power transmission
Only 51mm high, it is perfectly suited for use in confined spaces
3 - Softgrip side handle for user comfort
Rotate to 360° for left and right hand use
Can be adjusted to 4 different lock positions by unscrewing the handle, moving into postion and tightening back up
4 - Two stage rear hex shank
Level 1: standard ¼"Hex shaft for either direct bit reception machines or into a chuck
Level 2: 10mm Hex shaft for improved grip in larger chucks for severe applications
Suitable for use in applications up to 40 Nm and Max of 1750 rpm
Drills forward and reverse.
Suitable for drilling cable pathways between studs and joists
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 51mm
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)