Designed for use with Impact Drivers the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but also delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
Shock Zone Geometry - Designed to Flex.
Shock Zone reduces stress at the tip resulting in less tip breakages. The combination of the Shock Zone design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with spring like action.
Compression forged tip provides the best fit with screw head, reducing cam out and stripping, resulting in outstanding lifetime.
Custom engineered steel - Milwaukee® custom metal formula makes the Shockwave bits more resistant to shock from impacting.
Shockwave Impact Duty™ screwdriving bits:
15 x 25 mm length: 1 x PH1 / 2 x PH2. 1 x PZ1 / 2 x PZ2 / 1 x PZ3. 1 x TX10 / 2 x TX15 / 2 x TX20 / 1 x TX25 / 1 x TX30.
1 x magnetic bit holder 60 mm length.
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)