The THUNDERWEB design is characterised by a conical shaped web which gets thicker towards the back of the drill bit. This larger web thickness increases the strength of the bit allowing higher feed pressure and torque
Flute geometry- Thunderweb flute form ejects hot chips rapidly. Dissepates heat better increasing lifetime. Open flute form reduces drill drawback when drilling deeper holes. Sharpened edges reduce binding for faster cleaner cuts. Flatter twist angle creates smaller chippings, ideal for drilling harder steels ie. stainless steel.
135° Split Point - Precision starting, drill bit won't walk. -Penetrates quickly. -Good for drilling on curved surfaces. -Requires less effort / feed pressure.
Free Delivery on orders over £50.00 inc vat. One hour delivery time slot provided on day of delivery (Please ensure you include your Mobile Phone number at Checkout). Delivery of an order is subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock, our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know.
One Hour Time Slot
Why wait in all day? When you place your order ensure that you enter your mobile phone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive a text message stating a 1 hour time window for delivery.
Whilst we pay our carrier to deliver orders next working morning / next day, deliveries can be delayed due to extreme weather conditions. This cannot be helped and your understanding is appreciated.
- Free next day delivery is valid for all orders over £50.00. Providing order is placed before 4pm subject to stock availability
- Orders placed between 4pm Friday and 4pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday
- Orders under £50.00 inc vat incur a £2.95 delivery charge
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available at a surcharge of £15. Saturday and Sunday delivery is requested during the checkout process. Cut off time for Saturday delivery is 4pm Friday
- We do not deliver on Bank Holidays, orders will be delivered on the following working day (EXCLUDES WEEKENDS)